Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two moons on December 31st, 2009?

A source of mine presented me with a photo of the apparent blue moon that occurred between the late hours of December 31st and January 1st.

This was taken in Manitoba, Canada. The source mentioned that before they took the picture, this other object below the moon was not seen with the naked eye. It only appeared in the digital camera once the photo was taken.



I thought it was quite interesting. I surmised that it could be perhaps Mars in conjunction, but I found no information pertaining to Mars being that visibly close in our orbit. Much of the common appearance between the Moon and Mars would be much like the photo below:



This object appears much closer to how Mars would be seen in the sky in conjunction to the moon.

In past reports that I have received from metaphysical experts, they had received ideas and visions of such a celestial object that appears almost "blood red" in color to be that of what is commonly considered to be "Nibiru," however; this is mainly speculative collaboration.

I would like to know if anyone else may have had a picture of the moon and this object the night of December 31st. If you have any additional information on this phenomena, please feel free to email me. I will post updates on this phenomena as it develops.

0 comments: